Arturia MiniLab 3
Universal music-making controller
Find your own flow and enjoy making music with a plug-and-play MIDI keyboard that does it all. MiniLab 3 gives you easy controls, great-feeling keys, and a fully-integrated all-in-one software package that’s ready to get creative right out the box.
Out of stock
MiniLab 3 is a next-generation plug-and-play MIDI controller that combines a great-feeling keyboard, flexible pads, faders, and knobs, and a premium software bundle with seamless DAW integration that lets you get creative right out the box.
Hands-on, easy to use
From the great-feeling keyboard, to the pads & faders directly integrated with Analog Lab & your DAW, to the real-time mini display, every aspect of MiniLab 3 is designed to be intuitive, expressive, and a joy to use – for beginners and pros alike.
Enjoy a workflow that aids the creative process, with features like a built-in arpeggiator, Chord mode, custom DAW mapping presets, and easy transposition. Making music has never been so accessible.
Portable, compatible design
MiniLab 3 will fit seamlessly into any setup, from bedroom to stage, with its compact & lightweight design, deeper DAW integration, and MIDI out & USB-C connectivity.
Built-to-last eco design
MiniLab 3 is built with longevity and sustainability in mind. A rugged road-ready design, 5-year warranty, minimum 50% recycled plastic construction, and 100% recycled packaging means this controller goes the distance.
Creative software included
On top of a world-class MIDI controller, you’ll get a full package of premium music-making software, from an industry-standard DAW to well over 500 mix-ready synth & keyboard presets.
• Analog Lab Intro
• Ableton Live Lite
• UVI Model D
• Native Instruments The Gentleman
• Loopcloud sample packs & subscription
• Melodics subscription
Warranty – 5 Years
Minimum requirements and compatibility
Arturia MIDI Control Center:
• Configure controls and device settings.
• Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows*
*For more information, visit www.arturia.com
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- Useful, tactile controls
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders
- 4 sliders
- Mini display & clickable browsing knob, with real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Built-in Arpeggiator
- Hold and Chord modes
- Custom-written DAW scripts for intuitive integration with major DAWs
- 8 DAW & user presets
- DAW Transport Control
- Octave up and down buttons for full range, Transpose for semitone transposition
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch
- USB powered
- USB-C MIDI connects to computers and MIDI Control Center
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external instruments, gear
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.