MyVolts – DD731MT Black Splitter
Power up to 5 Korg Volcas from one 9V power adaptor!
Compatible with the Volca Beats, Volca Bass, Volca Keys, Volca Sample - and the new Volca FM.
Option '5-way splitter PLUS PSU' includes MyVolts 9V power supply adaptor, suitable for powering up to 5 Volcas from a mains socket (choose from UK, EU or US plugs).
Option '5-way splitter PLUS USB' includes MyVolts 5V USB to 9V power converter cable, for powering up to 5 Volcas from any USB port - like the USB port in a laptop, a phone charger, or an inexpensive USB battery!
Option '5-way splitter only' includes only the 5-way splitter, you'll need to supply your own 9V centre positive power adaptor, with 5.5mm outer diameter, 2.1mm inner diameter tip.
- Main cable is 1 metre in length
- Cable splits into 5 male plug connectors to fit the Volca, and each one is 0.7m in length
- MyVolts-branded band keeps the cables tight
- Female connector fits a 5.5mm OD and 2.1mm ID tip - it needs a power adaptor with 9V centre positive polarity.
- Choose from 5 options:
- 5-way splitter + USB. Includes 5V to 9V USB converter cable, for powering up to 5 Volcas from any USB port - like the USB port in a laptop, iPhone charger, or an inexpensive USB power bank. Works anywhere in the world!
- 5-way splitter only
- 5-way splitter + 9V UK wall power adaptor
- 5-way splitter + 9V US wall power adaptor
- 5-way splitter + 9V EU wall power adaptor
I recently wrote an article about powering a Korg Volca from the mains – but here at MyVolts, we've got exciting news: we've developed and manufactured a unique new cable that lets you power a Korg Volca from any USB port!
It works with the Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Volca Sample and Volca Bass.More choices
That means you can power the Volca from a laptop, desktop, USB hub, iPhone charger, a port on a USB hub, a USB battery – or any other place you have a USB type A port.
All USB ports have both power and data – so you can even use the USB port of, say, a MIDI controller to power your Volca.More flexibility
No matter where in the world you bought your Volca, or where in the world you're using it to create sounds, you can power it without worrying about plugging it into a wall socket. USB is the same worldwide, so you can just connect it to a USB port and away you go!Fewer bulky plugs
Mains plugs take up loads of room, and who knows if you can use the same plug for multiple devices, when the specification information is so impenetrable? Well, we're working on a solution for that at MyVolts, but for now, you can slim down what you carry – our USB cables are tiny, so much smaller than a mains plug.More efficiency
It takes the 5V DC from a USB port, and turns it into the 9V the Volca needs to run. The Volca draws exactly the amps it needs to work, and there's no loss of performance at all.
It's Energy Star level 5 approved, and CE and RoHS certified.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.