Universal Audio VOLT-2 Studio
Ready to Record? It’s Never Been Easier.
Everything you need for professional audio productions.
Volt Studio Packs are the perfect way to jumpstart your home recording studio. Capture your music productions, livestreams, and podcasts with Universal Audio’s 2-in/2-out Volt 2 recording interface, featuring a Vintage Mic Preamp for classic studio sound.
This studio pack includes a condenser mic and cable, studio monitoring headphones, and a suite of music production software. So you’ll be recording like a pro, right out of the box.
● Get everything you need for pro studio recordings, including a stylish 2-in/2-out USB interface, condenser mic, headphones, cable, and more
● Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
● Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
● Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 2 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Classic Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 2 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Create with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 2 gives you simple 2-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug the included condenser mic into the front panel and engage 48V phantom power. Then connect your headphones to monitor audio with no latency. With Volt, you'll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 2 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged all-metal construction and sleek, vintage-inspired industrial design, Volt 2 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB-C).
● Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
● Studio condenser microphone for professional vocal and instrument recording
● Closed-back studio headphones for accurate recording and mixing
● Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
● Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
● Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
● USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
● 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
● Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
● Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
● 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
● USB-C to USB-A cable included
Mac & PC
● Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
● USB cable (included)
● Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
● (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
● (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
● Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
● iPadOS / iOS 14 or later
All trademarks contained herein are property of their respective owners. Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Included Software for Mac & PC:
Offering a powerful DAW, vintage guitar and bass amps, industry-leading virtual instruments, and much more, Volt gives you everything you need to start producing music, podcasts, and livestreams, right out of the box.
Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
Live 11 Lite
Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
Virtual Drummer DEEP
Virtual Bassist DANDY