Fluid Audio FX80 (Single)
Improving on our successful FX8, we now introduce the FX80.
Keeping true to the original “keyhole” design, the FX enclosure has been updated with a complex radius front baffle, which not only looks pretty cool, it improves cabinet defraction.
A Coaxial Monitor for the 21st Century
Front-loaded slot port design
The bass-reflex slot port tunes the cabinet to maximize the bass output efficiency of the speaker. It is placed on the front panel not only to directly radiate the bass energy towards the listener, but also for flexibility of placement in your studio.
Updated Tweeter Grille protection
The FX coax design, with the tweeter suspended in the middle of the woofer,
is very robust. As such, it provides outstanding protection for the woofer itself. However, the tweeter needs protection as well, this is why we added a small, steel perforated grille to protect the delicate silk diaphragm of the tweeter.
"Imaging and Depth"
It's one thing to put high quality speaker drivers in a cabinet with an amplifier and call it a great speaker. But for a transparent reference monitor, that is only the beginning.
Painstaking crossover design and listening sessions were undertaken to optimize not only a flat on-axis frequency response, but a depth of soundstage that has become the hallmark of Fluid Audio monitors.
This ensures that your mix will not only sound great on your FX speakers, but will translate to speaker systems outside the studio as well.
Bracket Mounts on rear panel
M6 screw mounts and included screws enable wall or ceiling mounting using LD Systems SAT WMD 10 bracket. This, along with the lightweight class-D amplifiers, make the perfect solution for Dolby ATMOS and other immersive systems that require overhead channels of audio.
- Frequency response: 35Hz-22kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.4kHz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 60 watts
- High-frequency amplifier power: 50 watts
- Signal-to-noise: 90dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Max SPL : 107dB Max SPL
- Power: 100V-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 13.4" x 10" x 11.6" , 340mm x 254mm x 295mm
- Weight (each): 17.2 lbs / 7,8 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.