Lewitt LCT640 TS
- Multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone
- 5 selectable preset polar patterns
- Separate front and back diaphragm outputs allow for seamless polar pattern adjustment during post production
- Adjust room sound under monitoring conditions at a later date
- Self noise of 11 dB(A) and max SPL of 132 dB leading to a dynamic range of 121 dB(A)
- Integrated shock mount and pop filter included in the box
Out of stock
Designed and engineered in Austria, the LCT 640 TS will revolutionize the way we think about the recording process. Since the signal of the front and back diaphragm is provided by independent circuitries, any kind of polar pattern can be realized dynamically – even after the recording.
Revolutionary Dual Output Mode
The LCT 640 TS provides the signal of the front and the back capsule separately. In addition to your standard XLR cable plug in the included mini 3-pin XLR and experience all the possibilities of this true next-gen microphone. Use both outputs to capture the whole session instead of committing to a single source.
Change the material you have already recorded dynamically by adjusting the polar pattern, add or subtract room, and even turn your microphone by 180°.
Think about all the possibilities!
Change pattern in your DAW
After recording with the LCT 640 TS, use our plug-in to change the pattern. Jump back and tweak your material.
Standard multi-pattern mode
Plug in one 3-pin XLR and you have a large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser mic featuring the following polar patterns: omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid and figure-8
Magnetic Pop Filter
Hides nothing, captures everything – except plosives and hisses.
This efficient magnetic pop filter will effectively reduce pops and hisses without covering 2/3 of your vocal artists face. The most subtle and convenient way of getting the most out of every single recording.
MS Stereo with one LCT 640 TS? Definitely!
Usually, mid side stereophony can only be done with two microphones. But now, it is way easier to use one LCT 640 TS. Just point the side of the microphone to the signal source and record both outputs on a stereo track in your DAW. Change the panorama for both signals to adjust the stereo width.
Perfect Match technology – The future of stereo recording
Any two LCT 640 TS will always form a matched pair. Add another one and you will get a “matched triplet”, and so on. Every single LCT 640 TS undergoes a series of measurements followed by adjustment of the polarization voltage to achieve exactly the same sensitivity in every microphone.
Innovative features make live easier
It is easily possible to miss if clipping occurred during the recording. Clipping History lets you know if the microphone clipped since it was last turned on.
- Demanding lead & background vocals
- Classical instruments and ensembles
- Ambitious stereo recording techniques
- Acoustic instruments
- Room and ambient sound recording
- Acoustical operating principle – Pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized
- Diaphragm – 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø – 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern – selectable from Omnidirectional to Figure-8
- Sensitivity – 28 mV / Pa (31 dBV)
- Signal / noise ratio – 83 dB (A)
- Equivalent noise level – 11 dB (A), cardioid (IEC 61672-1)
- Dynamic range of FET mic. Amp. – 121 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD – 132 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Pre-attenuation pad – -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB
- Low-cut filter – 40 Hz (12 dB/oct), 80 Hz (12 dB/oct), 180 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Input impedance – > 120 Meg ohm
- Rated load impedance – > 1.000 Ω
- Supply voltage – 48 V +/- 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption – 5.5 mA (IEC 61938)
- Mic enclosure – Zinc die cast
- Connector – Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions – 158 x 52 x 36 mm, 6.22 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight – 425 g / 14.9 oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.