Nektar LX Mini
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 4 velocity curves (soft, default, hard 1, hard 2) + 3 fixed values
- Joystick for pitch bend, 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable)
- Footswitch jack 1/8″ (adapter to 1/4″ included)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose via Shift + Part 2 buttons
- Part 2 LED buttons (assignable to momentary keyboard shift, transpose, layering MIDI notes and switching MIDI channels (includes Latch option)
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible MIDI button functions (plus 3rd level for another 7 functions with Nektar DAW Integration)
- 8 velocity-sensitive LED Pads (4 pad maps)
- 8 pots (x2 via Page button, functionality changes according to mode)
- Volume pot with LED settings indication (MIDI-assignable)
- Nektar DAW integration support
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact LX Mini currently supports: Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, and Studio One. Includes template setup for Pro Tools
Out of stock
Musicians and music producers looking for a portable full-featured keyboard controller will be impressed with the Nektar Impact LX Mini, a small performance and DAW controller that’s well suited for on-the-go music production and live performance.
The Impact LX Mini features a 25-note mini keyboard with an updated keybed, eight drum pads, eight control knobs, a joystick controller, and dual arpeggiators for the keys and pads. The mini keyboard offers four velocity curves and three fixed values, which allows you to tailor the keyboard response to your playing style. Dedicated octave buttons allow you to swiftly adjust the keyboard higher or lower. The eight velocity-sensitive pads are highly sensitive and ideal for finger drumming. Assignments can be done in seconds and can be stored in four pad maps for a total of 32 note assignments.
The eight knobs offer instant access to arpeggio, instrument or MIDI CC# parameters. The Instrument, Internal and Arp/Repeat mode buttons instantly assign the panel to the corresponding features. The Page button doubles the number of assignments. The joystick provides four modulation controls in one. Left/right controls the pitchbend, while the upward direction is preassigned to modulation, and the downward direction is set to foot pedal control. The controller even has a footswitch socket for connecting a sustain pedal, a feature often missing on portable controllers. Control any MIDI music software from LX Mini’s 7 transport buttons. All buttons are MIDI-assignable, with the shift button doubling the number of assignments to 14.
There are two independent arpeggiator/repeat engines (one for keys and one for pads) with instant parameter access for exciting synth and percussion lines. Once activated, use the eight knobs to adjust Rate, Swing, Accent, Interval, Tempo, Arp Modes, and Arp Oct in real-time.
Another unique performance feature is the Part 2, which allows you to momentarily change octave, layer different sounds, or switch to a different MIDI channel altogether—or any combination of these features. The instant you let go of the buttons, the Impact LX Mini reverts to its original settings.
Nektar DAW Integration is a free application package for your DAW and allows you to control all essential tasks right from the controller. Improve your workflow with extended transport control including going to locations / setting locators on the fly, navigating tracks and projects, and launching windows or selecting patches without ever reaching for the mouse. The Impact LX Mini ships with Bitwig 8-Track, a micro-USB cable, and a 3.5mm to 1/4″ footswitch adapter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.