PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Studio 25th Anniversary Edition (Interface, Mic and Headphones)
- Desktop 2×2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Over-Ear Headphones with 50mm Drivers
- DAWs, VIs, Plug-Ins, Loops, and Samples
- 2 Class-A Mic/Instrument Preamps
- 1 Headphone Output, 2 Line/Monitor Outs
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz AD/DA Conversion
- Unlimited Audio, MIDI, VI, and FX Tracks
- Intuitive Single-Window Interface
- Includes Mic Cable, Clip, and Adapter
The 25th-Anniversary Black PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio is a complete recording package that combines the 25th-Anniversary Black AudioBox USB 96 desktop 2×2 USB audio/MIDI interface, Studio One Artist recording and production software, an M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, and a pair of HD7 professional headphones to create an all-in-one solution for musicians and engineers wishing to produce professional music in the comfort of their own home.
The AudioBox USB 96 offers two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs capable of recording dynamic and condenser microphones and instruments via its Class-A preamps and 24-bit / 96 kHz converters. The interface is bus powered and lightweight, making it an ideal portable interface that is compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
The Studio One Artist software is an easy-to-use DAW that delivers unlimited audio tracks, MIDI, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels. The software offers powerful drag-and-drop functionality and offers a single-window work environment. The software ships with 26 native effects and over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments. Also included with the AudioBox 96 Studio is the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite, a bundle with Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, six virtual instruments, and nine popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats.
The M7 is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern, yielding focused frontal pickup and solid off-axis rejection. Its wide frequency response (40 Hz to 18 kHz) and robust SPL handling (136 dB max) make it a capable mic for vocals and an array of instruments. The HD7 over-ear headphones utilize 50mm neodymium drivers to deliver a frequency response of 10 Hz to 30 kHz with a sensitivity of 98 dB SPL, while their leather earpads provide comfort for long listening sessions.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Desktop 2×2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface (25th-Anniversary Black)
A solid, affordable solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go, the 25th-Anniversary Black PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 desktop 2×2 USB audio interface offers Class-A mic preamps with phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity and detail of your signals, whether recording or mixing. The two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency via the adjustable direct monitor mix.
With two 1/4″ line/monitor outs and a stereo headphone output, the interface can drive a set of speakers and headphones while offering independent volume controls for both. If you have MIDI gear such as a keyboard controller, synthesizer, or drum machine, simply connect them to the interface’s 5-pin MIDI ports to smoothly integrate them into your production setup.
The AudioBox USB 96 is bundled with Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering a host of effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
Class-A Microphone Preamps
Headphone and Monitor Outputs
Bus Powered over USB
Sturdy and Small
Studio One Artist Software
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible
Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Brainworx bx_rockrack
- Cherry Audio Voltage Nucleus
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Native Instruments REPLIKA
- Output Movement
- SPL Attacker Plus
- Studio Linked Trophies
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- UVI Model D