MyVolts – MICKV1BLK Console Black
Inputs – Line: 5 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS, Stereo
Outputs – Main: 1 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS, Stereo
Weight: 0.067Kg (67g)
With the mickXer, you can mix five stereo inputs down to one stereo output. You can, of course, just use just one, two, three or four of the inputs in any configuration that suits your setup.
Please note that the mickXer is not intended as a standalone device and should be connected to either a recorder or amplification device, such as an amp, speakers, or powered headphones.
- mickXer works great with any music gear: Korg Volcas, Roland Boutiques, Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators and thousands more
- mickXer contains noise filtering technology, removing irritating ground loop hums and other noises. It’s the perfect accessory if you experience any noise using the myVolts Korg Volca 5-way power splitter or myVolts Roland Boutique 5-way power splitter
- mickXer is fully passive, so doesn’t need a power supply, or batteries
- Microsuction feet let mickXer stick securely but impermanently to almost any surface, while allowing it to be moved and restuck to any surface without leaving any stickiness or residue behind.
- Multiple mickXers can be daisy chained, so the possibilities for the ingenuitive desktop musician are limitless
- mickXer will also work as an audio signal splitter, but do be aware that amplification is required to drive headphones
- mickXer is fully safety and quality tested: it’s CE-certified, RoHS-certified, FCC-certified, EMC-tested
- mickXer comes in three colours – Console Black, Go-Faster Red or Cool Grey
Inputs - Line: 5 x 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS, Stereo
Outputs - Main: 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS, Stereo
Weight: 0.067Kg (67g)
Manufacturer Part Numbers: MICKV1RED, MICKV1BLK, MICKV2GRY
Candycords by myVolts: Sweet colours, precise design. Unique family of coloured curly audio cables. Tangle-free, hard-wearing and expertly finished.
myVolts Candycords audio cables were developed in collaboration with musicians in real scenarios to fulfill their needs and solve their problems. We've worked hard to make them the best cables out there.
The Candycords feature high quality gold plated 3.5mm jack connectors as well as 6.35mm in straight or right angle configurations. These have a clean yet robust design.
You can hear a solid 'snap-crunch' when you plug them in, but that is no gimmick, it's the sound of a well made connector fitting well into its slot.
We designed the cables using a special thermoplastic rubber that makes them hardwearing while comfortable to handle. With this, we also solved the problem of tangled cables. Our Candycords are virtually untangleable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.